Export snapshot - is it usable on LiveCode web apps?

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 10:22:41 EDT 2024

That’s good to know! Then it must have been something else I was struggling
with - perhaps it had to do with getting a snapshot of the content of a
browser widget…? That would still present problems in certain (all?)
platforms, right?

tors 8 aug. 2024 kl. 14:39 skrev Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <