iOS App Crashing On Close

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Aug 7 17:07:06 EDT 2024

Mark,

Thank you for the reply and thoughts!   I am not using closeStack or closeStackRequest anywhere in my project.   I am using shutdown and shutdownRequest but those calls have not changed since moving from 10.0.0 (dp 8) to 10.0.0 (rc1).   Also, I am not using mergeNotify (or have it included) in the build.

Maybe Panos will have some ideas?

-Dan