Open Letter to Community

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Aug 7 05:12:27 EDT 2024

Hi folks,

Some of you will have seen this as it went out by email yesterday. However I know for whatever reason not all of you get our emails so I’m going to post this here for those that haven’t seen it. I think it’s important to set the record straight.

https://livecode.com/an-open-letter-to-the-community/

I don’t mind a little bit of feedback on this if you want to share it but after that I think we need to get back to discussing how to use the product on this list and move licensing discussions to direct contact.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/

LiveCode: Build Amazing Things