By popular demand - Extend access to LC Classic IDEs BEYOND 2027!

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Aug 2 12:47:12 EDT 2024

Heather,

I know you suggested a zoom meeting before announcing the new pricing
plans, but
we were unable to proceed, mainly because I was really busy with the
server transfer
for our on-rev accounts and all the troubles it caused to my clients
with their apps
and all the little adjustments that needed to be made.
Besides I needed to check how my clients would react to the new pricing
plans before
making any decision, and only 2 days ago I was able to find the time to
check how
much it really meant.
Last but not least, it is very nice of you to offer the possibility of a
workaround,
but I guess any solution will only be a short-term one, and I need a
solution for
the many years to come.

jbv