By popular demand - Extend access to LC Classic IDEs BEYOND 2027!

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri Aug 2 11:57:11 EDT 2024

Or you could explain your problem to us directly, as Kevin has asked a couple of times already on this list and we can see what we can do.

You have an open ticket in support. You have not as yet told me that the new pricing is unaffordable for you.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager