Help converting python one-liner...

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:45:09 EDT 2024

I need to put encodeImageData into json (which is utf-8) and then post it
to the api. I'm not sure what aspects of base64 encoding would not be utf8
compatible... seem to remember there are some quirks there to be aware of.
The python code does  the decode("utf-8") step at the end - so I guess
there is some issue with raw base64 encoding in json?

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 at 19:26, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <