LiveCode 10 and Xcode 15

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 07:29:30 EDT 2024

Hello Dan,

The released (public) version of LiveCode 10 DP-7 does support building
with Xcode 15.0 and 15.0.1, (thus with the iOS 17 SDK).

If you got this message - a rough guess is that you used a "custom" (and
now outdated) internal build of DP-7 we had done for you back then, which
did not support Xcode 15.x/ iOS 17 SDK yet.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 at 21:11, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <