Android ANR (App not responding | Jacque was right :-)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Sep 15 16:50:21 EDT 2023

I used to be a musician until I looked up one day and discovered that no one was listening. I guess people got used to the idea that music was just supposed to be background noise, and so they treated live musicians the same way. You see it in bars with live bands all the time. That is why I try to pay special attention to live bands and applaud loudly between every song. Unless they suck. ;-)

Bob S