Android ANR (App not responding | Jacque was right :-)

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Sep 15 15:13:31 EDT 2023

On 9/15/23 11:56, William Prothero via use-livecode wrote:
> Mark and Klaus,
> Wow, folks I didn't know were musicians!
> I use iReal Pro too. It's great for practice. And, easily transposes. But as a keyboard player, I use the notes of the tune to shape my solos. iReal Pro only has the chords. It's still useful, though.

OK - fair point about needing the notes. But as a bass player I'm
usually more concerned with the horizontal movement of a tune.

I have Real Books Vols 1,2,3 but that's a lot to carry to a gig. I use
them at home and Band-in-a-box as well but for real-time improvising I
find that iRealPro generally does the job. Or I can copy a page out of
one of the Real Books and hope the wind doesn't carry it away <g>.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com