Android ANR (App not responding | Jacque was right :-)

William Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Fri Sep 15 14:56:05 EDT 2023

Mark and Klaus,
Wow, folks I didn't know were musicians!
I use iReal Pro too. It's great for practice. And, easily transposes. But as a keyboard player, I use the notes of the tune to shape my solos. iReal Pro only has the chords. It's still useful, though.

Best,🎶🎶🎶
Bill

William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science