sort bug

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 7 12:20:51 EDT 2023

I think it is putting all non-numeric values first as unsortable, then the sortable items next. This seems to be the case because:

put "b,4,2,a,3,6" into tList;sort items of tList numeric ascending;put tList

Results in:

b,a,2,3,4,6

This implies that the non-numeric items are not being sorted at all, just shuttled to the front of the line.

Bob S