Pasting text and images together?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sat Sep 2 05:30:03 EDT 2023

You could poke around the raw clipboard data - this is platform specific (in terms of the keys) but gives a complete reflection of the system clipboard:

lock clipboard
put the keys of the rawClipboardData
unlock clipboard

This will dump what raw data types are present - then you can fetch using ‘the rawClipboardData[key]’.

Note that you need to lock and unlock the clipboard around ‘raw’ access.

Warmest regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone