PolyGrid: UNhilite a row?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Mon Oct 23 13:03:12 EDT 2023

Hi Mike,

> Am 23.10.2023 um 18:51 schrieb Mike Kerner via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> what event are you setting it in? i have had issues with the widgets not
> responding to appearance updates in preopencard, but i don't have a great
> recipe for it.

See here, I have a long list of PDF files and clicking the widget "index" will filter the PDF list with that char.
<https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ygmnzx3s7pvknpbycvi6z/index_polygrid.png?rlkey=c4as77jo96c0e2em3bde9tpk8&dl=0>

Clicking button "A-Z" will the display all the files.
I need to UNhilite the index in that button.

No idea why it does not work? But the workaround does, so problem solved (for me and for now).

> On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 12:50 PM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
> wrote:
>
>> interesting. it works for me. i use the numeric version (set the hilited
>> row of widget "pg" to 0
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 11:40 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <
>>
>>> Hi friends,
>>>
>>> I cannot UN-hilite a row in a polygrid?!
>>> I tried:
>>> set the hilitedrow of widget "index" to "0"
>>> set the hilitedrow of widget "index" to 0
>>> set the pgHilitedText of widget "index" to ""
>>> set the pgHilitedText of widget "index" to EMPTY
>>> no dice!?
>>>
>>> I use the latest version of the "Widget pack".
>>> Thanks in advance!

Best

Klaus

--