Another (macOS) Code signing guidance question...

Mark Clark markclark at mac.com
Wed Oct 11 08:03:48 EDT 2023

I haven't tried the API/web service for notarizing apps. But there appears to be a way and it might be simpler in the long run. Still need the (right) keys:)

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/notaryapi/submitting_software_for_notarization_over_the_web

On Oct 10, 2023, at 5:07 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

On 10/10/23 4:16 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
> The hardest part was getting the correct Certificates into the Keychain on the macBook Air. When code signing I kept getting an "identity not found" (or something like that) that meant I didn't have the "right" certificate or the certificate installed where it was needed.

Thanks for this. That was the error I was getting too. Apparently both of us have identity crises (ref: Doc Hawk. The smartalec.)

Guess I need to dig around in Keychain.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com