Launch does not work in Windows

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 20 11:16:51 EST 2023

I think judging by your path that what I am running into is the Windows system being reticent to allow a foreign app to launch processes in certain folders. Thankfully I have a workaround. It’s telling I think that the dictionary describes the shell command as another way to launch documents with apps in Windows. :-)

Bob S