[OT] The Fall of the British Empire???

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 17 16:53:45 EST 2023

Well, I’ll grant you that a sound economic footing was essential for building an empire. But I hardly think that economics = imperialism. There have been a lot of prosperous nations in history that had no interest in conquest, and there have been empires built by invading armies that by our standards were dirt poor. I give you the Mongols for instance.

Bob S