[OT] The Fall of the British Empire???

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:21:52 EST 2023

The English think so. After all:  Wales, Scotland, N Ireland, do appear to
constitute an Empire if you look at them from isolationist, Brexitland.

Ask Boris Johnson: if you stand behind him at waist height you'll recieve
an answer in suitably rumbling Churchillian terms.

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023, 19:21 Bob Sneidar via use-livecode, <