[OT] The Fall of the British Empire???

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 17 12:20:02 EST 2023

Excerpt from The Livecode Team newsletter:

Several members of our team have been enjoying the Empire podcast recently with William Dalrymple and Anita Anand. This explores how empires rise, why they fall and how they have shaped the world around us today. The series covers THE RISE AND FALL OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE as well as the Ottoman Empire, with episodes around iconic events such as the fall of Constantinople and the Indian Mutiny among many others.

When exactly did the British Empire fall?? I thought it was still a thing?

Bob S