[[ ANN ]] New Enhancements Bundle v1.0.33 available

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 15 19:40:40 EST 2023

Okay I found it. Thanks for the help. I did have to run it a couple times because there were dependencies that needed to be installed first which I assume were not active until the restart of LC. Running the installer a second time did the trick.

I wonder if there shouldn’t be two buttons, one for the dependent library, and another for the actual widgets? Check for the dependent library and version first, if not there show the first button, hide the second, otherwise hide the first button and show the second.

Bob S