[[ ANN ]] Release 9.6.11 RC-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:20:42 EDT 2023

Hello Mike,

Yes, the time to try Sonoma has come :)

BTW, to all you folks trying Xcode 15 - here is something you should note.
We have included this in the Release Notes, but I put it here as well:

*Note: *In Xcode 15.0.x, and possibly in future versions as well, the
required iOS runtimes (iOS 17.0 in this case) are no longer included in the
Xcode app bundle, and they have to be installed explicitly. You can do so
by opening Xcode and going to Xcode -> Settings.. -> Platforms and then
find row iOS 17.0 and click GET .

If you do not do this ^^, you will not be able to build a standalone for an
iOS device or the simulator.

Cheers,
Panos
--

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 at 17:13, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <