Direct editing of polygrid text cells and polylist text elements

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 2 11:16:40 EDT 2023

i think you might need to add an on focusOut handler, because the user may
choose to click outside of the field, and if the app is on mobile, an
inputEndEditing handler
this is bringing back 1980's memories, with how we had to hack controls to
do the same thing in hc...

On Thu, Nov 2, 2023 at 10:57 AM panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."