Filter with wildcards

David Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 04:48:17 EDT 2023

Thanks all for the suggestions, folks.

I expected someone to mention regex (shudder).  I have many searches in a loop and most are simple strings, so excepting regex filters would be a bit of a pain (unless of course I could specify regex but this would not choke if the search was simple string containing no regular expressions)

Because I am lazy, and a simple soul, I will probably just  split the task into two filter commands - which will deliver exactly what I want at only a minimal time and thought overhead.

Cheers

David G