Android and USB footswitch

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri May 26 12:26:55 EDT 2023

Hi Klaus,

The mouse receiving device is a USB plug or dongle.
At the very worst you might have to find an adaptor.
It should work!

Rick

On May 26, 2023, at 3:23 AM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Hi Rick,

Am 26.05.2023 um 03:32 schrieb harrison--- via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:

Hi Klaus,

A  quick and really dirty solution:

Find an old wireless or BlueTooth computer mouse that you really don’t like,
and use it as a foot switch.  That will be super easy for LiveCode to detect too!

thank you.

However I said I will need a USB device, since LC on Android (ANDROID!) does not
support bluetooth/wireless.

Have fun!

Rick