Android and USB footswitch

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu May 25 18:24:56 EDT 2023

Hi Klaus
Get something like this.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404250759038?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=kxdzbfgltem&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=GspHaDqVTAS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
A usb footswitch will work like a mouse but with a different signature. The hub will be picked up via the tablet in a LiveCode app through the usual Bluetooth lib. Once it’s in you need to connect to the usb port from the hub and listen for messages.

There are also these which work even better with built in BT - designed for RaspPi
https://dylanbeattie.net/2020/05/17/turning-a-raspberry-pi-zero-into-a-usb-footpedal.html

All the best buddy.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital