Android and USB footswitch

William Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Thu May 25 12:31:38 EDT 2023

Klaus,
I'm not sure if it is supported on Android, but on an apple ipad, it supports pdf display, foot switch (pager) and even has an addon for displaying realbook scores in different keys. It's very popular among concert musicians as well. Personally, I bought a large screen ipad that displays the scores at full page size and supports apple pencil annotating of scores. It's main drawback is the documentation for the app was written by the programmer and it's pretty unclear. I love the app anyway, though.

Downside is that the ipad is expensive, but sure makes keeping track of music a lot easier.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science