websockets...anything?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed May 24 08:48:54 EDT 2023

yeah, i'm off the forums, permanently. i dumped my account, and i'm
not going back.
anyway, i'm not opposed to teaming up. i started reading the RFC, and
then decided to ask, instead.
i also asked chatgpt to help write some code. it was not only
unhelpful, it made up crap that was complete BS. then it tried to
point me to "mergWebSocket", until I called BS, again, and it finally
said "oh, sorry, no bueño"

On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 5:43 AM Dan Brown via use-livecode