Latest video -- integration of AI into script editor

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Tue May 23 10:48:19 EDT 2023

Thanks Richard. Worked as advertised, and nicely done. For a simple little utility I could see that it could save an enormous amount of time if you had a lot of forms to create. Actually I am working on a demo of sorts showing how to do no-code integration of SQL tables into LC and this little widget could come in very handy as a “quick form” builder. I may get back to you on that.