Can Xavvi generate sensible text output as well as code?

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu May 18 14:27:36 EDT 2023

I used ChatGPT to generate some test data for me.

It took several tries before it was able to give me
a dozen lines of useable data.

I told it to separate each item with a comma and
each line with a carriage return.

Then I just copied and pasted the data into a
spreadsheet program, created a .csv file from it,
and imported into my postgresql database that
my LiveCode server uses.

In your case, you could just copy and paste
the data into an LC text field or table.

Enjoy your day!

Rick