Can Xavvi generate sensible text output as well as code?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 18 13:22:37 EDT 2023

If you watch some of the videos posted on the challenge page it becomes
clearer. LC AI will be integrated into the script editor and will create
handlers as expected. You can accept, reject, or revise its output. LC AI
knows all about what's available and how to use it. Bard, on other hand,
doesn't know LC and can only offer generic output though it does know 20
other coding languages.

Xavvi is built on top of LC and the team has reassured us many times that
the LC we know is not going away. There will be regular updates and you are
free to ignore the AI if you want. But given what I've seen so far, I'm
betting most of us will use at least some of its features to save time or
to expedite certain tasks.

We made the challenge! I'm happy.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 18, 2023 8:28:42 AM Craig Newman via use-livecode