Latest video -- integration of AI into script editor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 17 12:21:58 EDT 2023

I want the widgets and layout functions. I had to make a form yesterday
with lots of fields and while it isn't hard, it took 20 minutes to name
everything and align the labels and entry fields. If Xavvi can do that in a
few seconds it would save me time and my clients money. There's a lot of
mindless tinkering we do that isn't script-related.

I'm hoping Xavvi will also do dynamic resizing. Even with the Magic Palette
it's difficult.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 17, 2023 4:35:52 AM Mark Smith via use-livecode