A spinner that keeps spinning

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:13:57 EDT 2023

Actually, my phrasing it that the web deployment of the browser animation tool is ”just for show” was being a bit unfair to it (I’ll blame not being a native English speaker :).
It works very well as a web application, except for the - until now - inability to actually let you copy and use the code it produces.

Anyway, in v1.0.5 I’ve:
- Added the possibility to copy the code when running the web application (note that a urlDecode() must be done on the pasted text in LiveCode before using it)
- Added the possibility to enter an RGB value into the color field (works in the web application too)
- Made the design responsive on web too

I’m working on getting javascript to convey a clipboard content that doesn’t need urlDecoding, but at least you can extract your code from browser to LC now.

I still recommend downloading and using the stack, though! :)

Web app: https://wheninspace.com/browseranimation/
Stack: https://github.com/wheninspace/WIS_BrowserAnimation

/Andreas