Old license etc.

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu May 11 14:01:18 EDT 2023

Although Heather asked you to send your query to support I would like to chime in, as I think some of your questions are more general. ;)

I also have Livecode (aka On-Rev) lifetime hosting. This is just Webhosting but also with the possibility to use Livecode Server on that hosting account, even if you do not own a Livecode Server license or subscription.
According to the date when you've had  purchased the lifetime hosting package it includes either 100 or 50GB. That is definitely enough for hosting several web sites.;)

HTML5 is still in development and the progress which can be seen in LC 10DP4 or 5, is very promising.

Kevin stated that Xavvi is a separate product which has to be licensed separately because it's nature that it is more than a cloud service.
I think that is reasonable.
There was a Q&A yesterday about Xavvi which maybe of interest for you.
Since it is publicly available, i think it's okay if i post the Youtube link here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAHGn8PSdAA

Regards,
Matthias