Am I using the best mail client?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu May 11 12:40:33 EDT 2023

I am using also the "normal" Mac Client w/o any problem with the use list.

I am accessing my email account using Imap protocoll and i created an email alias for the uselist and a subfolder to which the emails automatically are copied.
So no mess in my main inbox and also a nice  and proper email folder just with Livecode use list emails.

Regards,
Matthias