Different default bg color of stacks Mac/Win

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu May 11 10:45:38 EDT 2023

Hi friends,

this week I have been bitten again by the fact that the default bg color
of a stack is different on a Mac an Windows!

If you don't set the bg color of a new stack on a Mac it will be WHITE.
If you then open that stack on Windows, the bg color is a light grey. :-/

See screenshot of a stack with two OPAQUE (and white) text fields created
on Mac and opened on Windows. Surprise, surprise...

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/n58ahwlivvzygmy/windows_grey_bg.png?dl=0>

Is this a bug or feature?
If a bug, should I create a report for that?

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major