generate an Array using value for naming the keys?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu May 11 09:36:41 EDT 2023

Hi,

once in a while i am struggling with value(). ;)

I have the following problem.
I need to create an array which keys are something like this

wp_aa_old
wp_cd_old
wp_ek_old
wp_aa_new
wp_cd_new

and so on.

The middle part of the key names changes and there can be about 50 different "middle parts" and there are 10 main keys (after the middle part)
_content, _text _html and so on.

So without an idea i would have to create the code to fill all values for the array keys with the middle part aa and then the code  for the middle part cd and so on.

Is there a way to use value for this. So i could just add the middle part of the key name to a variable and use that then with value() to create and file the array?

I think i have done this before, but i might be wrong.

Regards,
Matthias