Cannot make a standalone after upgrading to Mac Mini and Ventura

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Wed May 10 16:51:10 EDT 2023

All.
Help
I got a new Mac Mini a month ago. Lovely. Working with LC on it. Lovely.

I tried to make a windows standalone from the same project I have for years. In the Applications Settings I cannot select the Windows pane. It is essentially disabled, and looks like it.

In fact, I cannot select any pane except the Mac one. The Mac standalone proceeds as usual, but there is nothing done on the Windows side.

I made a brand new stack. Same issue; only the Mac pane is accessible.

Before I put the splash stack and the mainStack on a thumb drive and reload them back on my old iMac to make an updated standalone, is it me or Ventura?

Craig