Default cursor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 7 15:32:06 EDT 2023

So, reading the dictionary entry for "reset cursors" it looks like you
can't create your own set, you can only change the built-in set. The
problem with that is that I will not have an arrow any more, no matter what
I'm working on. I'll always get the custom cursor, even though I only want
it to appear in one project. It sounds like there is no other option though.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 7, 2023 2:18:32 PM "J. Landman Gay via use-livecode"