Default cursor

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat May 6 17:23:48 EDT 2023

I’m getting the same thing. Putting the “none” cursor over the tool pallet gets the tools to hilite… but no cursor. Moving the “none” cursor to the message box (I started with it over an empty stack window) causes the “hand" cursor to establish without any additional scripting.

LC 9.6.9 stable  MBP M2Pro Ventura13.3.1(a)