opencard and visual effect

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 2 18:56:04 EDT 2023

I can attest that as an old timer, if I am not very careful, I can provide a very wide pool. ;-)

Bob S

On May 2, 2023, at 15:52, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Well, it works better for *you*. I want info to come to me, I don't want to search. My right hand doesn't like all that clicking, I have a brace for that, and you can't navigate the forum from the keyboard. I want the digest to appear in my email where I can scan quickly and immediately jump to a post when I want to respond.

I don't care about all the unnecessary images and almost never download stacks from the forum so I don't miss them here. But also, most of the old timers are here on the list which can provide a wider pool of expertise.
--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com<mailto:jacque at hyperactivesw.com>