opencard and visual effect

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Tue May 2 17:00:24 EDT 2023

Klaus.

It is a works-much-better thing. Script samples and quotes can be separated from the main body of text. One can attach stacks and, for Richmond at least, silly photos and art layouts. One can edit past posts, or even delete them.

One can search threads in many ways.  MANY.

I was going to attach an emoji, but, well, we are in the use-list.

Otherwise, nothing significant.

Craig