We cannot edit cRevStandaloneSettings

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Mar 30 12:42:19 EDT 2023

I just used LC 9.6.9rc3 to runs an Installer app (built in LiveCode) we
use to making installers for our research product for macOS and Windows.
It sets the cRevStandaloneSettings via script for each of 2 installer
standalones (one for each platform) it builds. It ran without errors.
The installers and installed applications work as expected, so I think
you can at least manipulate the cRevStandaloneSettings via script if you
need to.

We run our installer builder on Window 10 to build Installers for
Windows and macOS (and then move the macOS standalone to macOS for code
sign and notarization, etc.