[[ ANN ]] Release 9.6.9 RC-3

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Mar 29 11:40:35 EDT 2023

Thanks!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf
Of panagiotis m via use-livecode
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 11:25 AM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: panagiotis m
Subject: Re: [[ ANN ]] Release 9.6.9 RC-3

Hello Ralph,

The public downloads page only contains the latest stable version - no DPs
or RCs there.

You can access the release notes from the LC 9.6.9 rc3 IDE:

Help -> Release Notes

Also, in your account area, at the left hand side there is a Downloads page,
which does have the release notes.

Kind regards.
Panos

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 18:19, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <

> I see the old download page only has the current production version. I
> went to my account and was able to download the installers but I don't
> see a link for the release notes?
>
> Ralph DiMola
> IT Director
> Evergreen Information Services