Bard AI

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 24 22:06:07 EDT 2023

That's wonderful, and much better! I'll be first to admit that GPT is
superior, and several reviewers also agree. Google reminds the testers that
Bard is in its early stages, frequently wrong, and we should double check
its answers. They put a Google It button right below the response.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On Mar 24, 2023, at 7:25 PM, Alan Stenhouse via use-livecode