Bard AI

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 24 20:01:56 EDT 2023

It was in the agreement I had to acknowledge before I could get in, and
then plastered all over the place elsewhere.

I think it's open to the public now, I saw a link somewhere that let you
get on the waiting list. You could search for that if you want to try Bard.
Google One subscribers like me got direct invitations.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 24, 2023 3:54:23 PM Craig Newman via use-livecode