Bard AI

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:25:15 EDT 2023

Nice one. Great to see Bard in action.

Taking this as inspiration (and hoping this doesn't start Bard v chatGPT v ? wars....), I asked chatGPT to "write me a sonnet about LiveCode".

Upon the canvas of the digital sphere,
LiveCode emerges, a beacon of grace,
Translating thoughts to scripts that endear,
Crafting software in a swift embrace.

With fluid tongue, it weaves its artful code,
In English syntax, clear and unconfined,
As programmers embark on quests untrod,
Their visions made real by this design.

This versatile tool doth span the seas,
>From Windows, Mac, to Linux it conveys,
To mobile realms, it leaps with greatest ease,
A bridge connecting worlds in countless ways.

So sing the praise of LiveCode, our guide,
Whose noble touch makes dreams a sweet, swift ride.

Bard-like indeed... :-)

cheers

Alan