LC and Universal Links

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at livecode.com
Tue Mar 21 20:44:17 EDT 2023

Hi Dan

The answer to your question is you could use a custom manifest to do this on Android. On iOS it would require an engine patch. Also note that for both platforms you need to place JSON files on your domain so the OS can confirm that the app does actually have the right to be the browser for the domain urls.

Cheers

Monte