iOS SDK Version Warning

HENRY LOWE hlowe at me.com
Sun Mar 19 14:35:18 EDT 2023

Hi,

When using Transporter to deliver an app update to the iOS App Store today I received the following warning:

“SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 15.2 SDK. Starting April 2023, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 16.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 14.1 or later.”

It is my understanding the the current version of LC (I used 9.6.9 rc 2) does not support Xcode 14.x? Is there an LC update coming that will address this App Store requirement as of April 1 or is there a work around?

Thanks,

Henry