Bug in browser widget

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Thu Mar 16 14:07:22 EDT 2023

Hi Matthias, thanks for your interest in this ! I have been trying to solve the problem myself and I have discovered that the problem only occurs on one of my Macs. Unfortunately it is my main machine, but as long as I can get it to work on the other machines I can always live with the situation for now.

Best regards
Tore