Bug in browser widget

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Thu Mar 16 05:44:30 EDT 2023

I have come across a bug in the browser widget. The browser will not show any video when the video is embedded into the web page. The poster image and the thumbnail images will display properly, but once the videoplayer is started the screen goes blank. The player will indeed play and the sound from the video can be heard! Videos that are displayed using the video-tag in the html file seems to work OK.

Are there anyone else who has the same experience? I am on MacOS 13.0 and LC 10 dp 3 and dp 4

Best regards
Tore Nilsen