LCB development

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Mar 15 06:42:17 EDT 2023

I didn't even know (had forgotten) that there was an extension builder! That's
great.

Searching the archives to find out where this special thing could be obtained
from (hint for my future self, it's in the IDE under the Tools menu) I found
references to the Extending LiveCode guide... which is obviously what I should
have read in the first place.

Thanks all!

Ben